PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY® is the application of PRANIC HEALING® techniques to healing and alleviating emotional and mental imbalances. Negative emotions and traumatic experiences are essentially negative thought forms and emotional energies lodged in the aura and in the critical energy centers. These energies are often difficult to release, requiring months or even years of traditional psychotherapy to experience any improvement. But PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY® offers you the ability to quickly and safely release these crippling energetic patterns.
In PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY®, you will learn advanced energetic extraction techniques on the affected chakras so phobias, compulsions and addictions can be alleviated in a very short time. But perhaps most important, PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY® can be carried out without the patient having to reveal any potentially embarrassing personal information. It is not uncommon that in just the first session, a phobia is 70-90 percent gone. In fact, during class time we encourage the students to do their best to completely remove real-life emotional issues that their partners have.
Here are some of the other topics covered in PRANIC PSYCHOTHERAPY®:
- Self-healing for tension, irritability, grief and anxiety.
- Repairing damaged or cracked protective webs in the charkas to prevent future intrusions.
- Purging negative programming acquired during childhood that could be holding you back from success.
- Healing the effects of psychic attacks that can cause anxiety attacks, irritability, bad luck or even financial ruin.
- Shielding techniques to protect your chakras, aura and material possessions.
- Removing the negative influences (e.g., envy, jealousy, anger, etc.) of other people around you.
- Extracting and disintegrating negative energies and patterns of such problems as compulsive behaviors, phobias, addictions to smoking, alcohol, drugs, food and sugar, and even depression.
- Plus much more...
Prerequisites: Pranic Healing® Level 1, Advanced Pranic Healing®
- Seating is Limited; Physical Distancing at 6 feet, Masks required (3 remaining seats).
- This is a two-day Pranic Psychotherapy Class.
- Please arrive by 8:45 AM to complete the necessary form. Thank you.
- Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #15465, 10 Contact Hours, No Partial Credits.
- Street Parking is Recommended, No Validation for parking lots.
- One-hour no-host lunch, AM 15-min and PM 15-minute break, restaurants nearby.
- Food is allowed at this venue, please bring it in a cooler.
- Pranic Healing Level 1 certificate is required for new Pranic Psychotherapy students.
- Priority will need to be offered to new students so they may apply the "covid" protocol.
- Review students who have a Pranic Psychotherapy certificate are on stand-by to review this course; the review fee is $50.
This is an in person event. Pranic Healing Level 1 is a pre-requisite to this class. Your attendance and participation on both days is required to complete class requirements and receive certification.
Due to current conditions, space is limited, event details are subject to change without prior notice, and cancellation or postponement of class are possible. Your support and contiued cooperation is greatly appreciated.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Full Refunds: Cancellations requests made in writing 15 days prior to first day of class will receive a full refund minus a $35 administrative fee. Payment will be processed within 7-10 business days and applied to the payment method used to make the payment only.
Cancellations made in writing with less than 15 days prior to the first day of class will receive a refund minus 50% deduction to cover administrative and class fees.
OR you can request to postpone your class to a future date and the full balance will be applied to that class.
SPECIAL PRICING AND CANCELLATION:
If you registered for a class under a special pricing offer and need to cancel registration with 15 or more days prior to first day of class, a refund minus a $35 administration fee will be applied.
If Cancellation is made in writing with less than 15 days prior to the first day of class will receive a refund minus 50% deduction to cover administrative and class fees.
OR if you request to postpone your class to a future date and the full balance will be applied to that class as a deposit as special pricing would be voided and new balance willbe due 14 days prior to the new the first day of class or sooner.